MH CET 2014 notification and Application form is out now at www.mhcet2014.co.in :
Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) has done it’s most awaited announcement for medical students of Maharashtra Health Common Entrance Test in form of MH CET 2014 Notification along with exam date, syllabus, application, eligibility criteria and exam pattern so those who want to apply can submit their registration on official site at www.mhcet2014.co.in. DMER is the one who manages higher Medical education in Maharashtra state.
This exam is taken to get admission for higher medical education in various colleges of Maharashtra state. All those who want to apply for this have to apply online from the official site on or before the last date of online application. All required information is given below, so just go through it.
- BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS
- BPTh/ BOTh
- B.Sc. (Nursing)
Name of exam: Maharashtra Health Common Entrance Test (MH CET)
MH CET 2014 Exam Date : 8th May 2014 (8-5-2014)
- General candidates have to pay Rs. 800/- + Rs. 60/- bank commission and reserved candidates need to pay Rs. 600/- + Rs. 60/- and it should be paid in form of Challn at any SBI branch
- Candidate should have passed class 12 with Biology as one subject with minimum 50% marks from any institute recognized by State of Maharashtra
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidates have to fill up online application form from the official site and then submit it online after filling all details
- Selection will be done on the basis of the marks obtained in the CET and on the basis of it merit numbers will be given to the candidates then on the basis of it candidates will be called for the counseling process and will be given address to their chosen colleges.
Important dates to remind:
- Last date for online application: 25/03/2014
- Last date for fee payment: 29/03/2014
- Exam will be on: 08/05/2014
Official site: www.mhcet2014.co.in