Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2013 notification is out at mandya-va.kar.nic.in :
Karnataka Revenue Department has declared a notification Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2013 for total 90 vacancies of Account Officer and inviting online application on its official site at mandya-va.kar.nic.in so all those aspirants who are willing to join them are advise to obtain A to Z information along with rules and regulation before making submission.
Karnataka revenue department keeps the record of lands of farmers in whole Karnataka state in computer. They called this operation Bhoomi and under this operation total 177 talukas are covered. Right now this department is recruiting and notification of that is already announced on the official site.
There are total 90 vacancies for the post of Account Officer and to fill these they are inviting all the eligible candidates. If you are eligible then don’t miss this opportunity because it is a government job. Interested candidates can apply for this online from the official site and here below we have mentioned all the details and criteria, so go through it.
Karnataka Revenue Department Vacancies 2013 Detail
Number of post: 90 posts
Name of post: Account Officer
- To apply for any of the post candidate’s age must be between 18 to 35 years. Relaxation is as per the government rules.
- General/ OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- and SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ Women candidates need to pay only Rs. 100/-
- Pay band of Rs. 11600/- to Rs. 21000/-
- Candidate should have passed the class 12 exam taken by CBSE or ICSE
- On the basis of the interview candidates will be selected
How to apply:
- Candidates have to fill up the online application form from the official site with all necessary details and then submit it online
Important dates to remind:
- Last date for the online application: 17/12/2013
Click here: For official notification
Official site: mandya-va.kar.nic.in