Bihar Rural Development NREGA recruitment 2013 notification is out at nrega.nic.in :
The Maharashtra Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act has declared a notification via Bihar Rural Development Department for NREGA Recruitment 2013 and inviting online application on the official site at nrega.nic.in so candidates can get full information from there. MGNREGA (Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Gurantee Act) is the project run by the government to give job or employment to those candidates who lives in rural area.
Right now officials are recruiting for the various posts and there are total 2856 vacancies including all empty positions to boost up their services. So, all the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this online from the official site. Here below we have mentioned all the necessary criteria and conditions so go through it and then apply for it.
Number of post: 2856 posts
Name of post:
- Panchayat Rozgar Sevak: 2048 posts
- Junior Engineer: 357 posts
- Computer Operator: 309 posts
- Accountant: 142 posts
- To apply for this post candidate’s age should not be between 21 to 35 years as on 01/01/2013. Age relaxation will be provided as per the government rules.
- No fee
- Not mentioned
- For post no 1: Candidate should have passed class 12 from any education board
- For post no 2 and 3: Candidate should have done Diploma/ Degree in relevant field of Engineering
- For post no 4: Candidate should have done B.Com/ M.Com/ CA
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the written test and interview
How to apply:
- Candidates have to fill up online application form from the official site with all necessary details and then submit it online. Only apply for related center.
Important dates to remind:
- Last date for online application: 21/12/2013
Click here: For official notification
Official site: rdd.bih.nic.in