Gujarat NRHM Recruitment 2013 notification is declared – www.gujhealth.gov.in :
Health Department of Gujarat Government has declared a notification related to NRHM Gujarat Recruitment 2013 and inviting online application form on main portal site at www.gujhealth.gov.in to fill up 2976 for the post of doctors and pharmacists.
National Rural Health Mission is one type of programme run by the central government for the awareness of the health in rural area. Generally in rural or remote area people can’t get the proper health tips or health services and also they are not very aware about health issue and other type of deadly diseases, so for the awareness of these NRHM is run.
In every state of India this program is run and right now in Gujarat they are seeking to fill up above mentioned vacancies in order to boost up their services. This is a big recruitment, total 2976 vacancies are there of various posts. To work under this programme will be great experience, so those who are eligible and interested can apply online from the official site. All the eligibility criteria and conditions are given below, so just go through it once and then apply for this.
Number of post: 2976 posts
Name of post:
- Ayurvedic/ Homeopathic Doctors: 1984 posts
- Pharmacists cum Data Assistant: 992 posts
- Maximum age 40 years as on 28/10/2013. Age relaxation will be provided as per the government rules
- No fee
- For post no 1: Fix pay of Rs. 20000/- pm
- For post no 2: Fix pay of Rs. 8500/- pm
- For post no 1: Candidates should have done BAMS/ BSAM/ BHMS from any recognized institute
- For post no 2: Candidates should have done B.Pharm from any recognized institute
- Merit list will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in required qualification and on the basis of that candidates will be selected
How to apply:
- Go to official site and there fill up the online application form with filling all the mandatory data and then submit it online
Important dates to remind:
- Last date for online application: 28/10/2013 (up to 07:00 PM)
Click here: For official notification
Official site: www.gujhealth.gov.in