RRC Jabalpur group D recruitment 2014 notification for 4517 vacancies of various posts is declared at www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in :
Railway Recruitment Cell of Western Central Sector has declared a notification related to RRC Jabalpur Group D Recruitment 2013-14 for 4517 vacancies of group d so application can be obtained on its official site at www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. All the recruitment for railway department is only done by the RRC and it takes all the necessary steps to select the candidates.
RRC Jabalpur is right now recruiting for the various posts in group D and notification of it is declared on the official site. Huge vacancy is announced this time i.e. there are total 4517 vacancies announced, so all the interested candidates are requested that don’t let go this opportunity and apply for this as soon as possible. Candidates are requested that before you apply for this go through the below mentioned criteria.
Number of post: 4517 posts
Name of post: Various posts in Group D
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 33 years as on 01/01/2014 and relaxation is applicable as per the government rules
- Unreserved candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- and no fee for SC/ ST/ EXSM/ PWD/ Women/ EBC candidates
- Pay band of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 1800
- Candidate should have done ITI from any recognized institute
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the written test, PET and medical test
How to apply:
- Candidates have to fill up offline form and then send it to The Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell, West Central Railway, RB-III/422/1-2, Nehru Railway Colony, Howbagh, Jabalpur (MP) 482001
Important dates to remind:
- Last date for receipt of form: 15/01/2014 (up to 06:00 PM)
Click here: For official notification and application form
Official site: www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in